Rotopax 1 (US) Gallon Water Pack
Rotopax are the highest quality fluid containerss on the market and are guaranteed to be leak free. Rotopax feature extra threads, thick walls, and a sure-seal gasket that even prevents your spout from vibrating loose. Complete with yellow self-breathing spout that turns around and stores inside of the pack.
Rotopax roto-moulded products have distinct advantages over any blow-moulded containers on the market today. Blow-moulded products, such as cheap "gas cans,” are less expensive to produce, but they tend to colour fade, are less durable, and may be prone to additional defects such as leaking. Rotopax, on the other hand, provide the following benefits:
Durable: thicker walls and stronger construction helps Rotopax work as hard as you do.
Colour fast: bright colors that are less prone to fading ensure the longest lasting fuel containers you’ll ever own.
Leak-Proof: extra threads, thicker walls, and a sure-seal gasket guarantee your spout won't leak or vibrate loose.
Multiple mounting options: Fixes securely to racks, panniers, frames etc, with Rotopax mounts. See example photo's for mounting ideas and options.
Weight: 900 g (empty)
Dimensions: 34 cm H x 25 cm W x 8 cm D
1 US Gallon = 0.8 UK Gallon
1 US Gallon = 3.8 litres
Note - NOT suitable for fuel storage!
Rotopax Water Packs are made from FDA approved Polyethylene. In fact, water for consumption or other uses can safely be stored in Rotopax Water containers for up to 6 months when the following instructions are adhered to:
1. Before filling with water, thoroughly clean the container and cap with dishwashing soap and water, and rinse completely so there is no residual soap.
2. Sanitize the container and cap by adding a solution of 1 teaspoon of non-scented liquid household chlorine bleach to a litre of water. Swish the sanitizing solution in the container so that it touches all surfaces. After sanitizing the container, thoroughly rinse out the sanitizing solution with clean water.
3. Fill the container to the top with regular tap water. If the tap water has been commercially treated from a water utility with chlorine, you do not need to add anything else to the water to keep it clean. If the water you are using comes from a well or water source that is not treated with chlorine, add two drops of non-scented liquid household chlorine bleach to the water.
4. Tightly close the container using the original, sanitized cap. Be careful not to contaminate the cap by touching the inside of it with your finger.
5. Place a date on the outside of the container so that you know when you filled it. Store in a cool, dark place. Replace the water every 6 months.
Rotopax Mounts available separately and not included.
Rotopax 1 Gallon Water Pack (RX-1W)
- Brand: Rotopax
- Product Code: Rotopax 1 Gallon Water Pack (RX-1W)
- Ex Tax: £41.67